• Allow 3/16” trim off spine of signatures
• Use light perforation on head and spine (please do not over perforate which could create gathering problems with signatures pulling apart).
• Allow ¼” head, ¼” face, and ¼” foot trim. Bleed in the appropriate bleeds 3/16” into the trim. Note- These trims can be adjusted to accommodate web cut offs and different sheet size. Please advise if different trims are needed.
• Signatures can be folded without a lap.
• Grain of text should run parallel to binding edge.
• Copy should be laid out to avoid avoid punching through type. We recommend a ½” clearance area
It’s your experience, your journey, your guide. Let it be know with our personal labeling.